Green Poly Tape
Green poly tape is the most popular masking tape for or general-purpose powder coating. Green poly is typically used to mask off flat areas on surfaces, giving you sharp, clean lines without having to worry about adhesive residue being left behind! Shop our selection below ranging in widths from 0.125" - 36", with all options being 72 yds long.
- Temp Rating: 400°F / 204°C
- Recommended Processes: Powder Coating, E-Coating, Anodizing, Plating
- Total Thickness: 3.5 mil (2 mil polyester film with 1.5 mil of green silicone adhesive)
Application: Apply tape to clean surface and then apply pressure via a roller or squeegee to ensure the tape creates an effective masking seal
With our green poly tape, we also offer:
- Die-Cut Options: We can either custom die-cut our tapes to your specific shape requirements or we also offer a variety of catalog options as well
- Lined Green Poly Options: We can add a liner to the tape, which offers an easier application to large surfaces and also allows custom shapes to be cut before the adhesive is exposed
- Edge-Lined Green Poly: We also have edge-lined options to make it easier for application to large surfaces and eliminate large areas of adhesive
If you're interested in any of the above customization options, please contact us today to get started!
Technical Data Sheet
Need a Custom Part?
Your unique process and project sometimes require a unique solution.
If you don't think our standard catalog parts will do the trick, let us create a custom one for you!