Human Rights Statement
This statement explains how human rights are relevant to our business and the steps we take to protect human rights.
We respect the human rights of all employees, including permanent, temporary and contract workers. We select and promote our people on the basis of their qualifications and merit, encouraging diversity. We expect all employees to be treated without discrimination or concern for factors such as race, religion, national origin, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability. We seek to provide safe workplaces. We recognize the rights of our employees to freedom of association. We will not tolerate harassment or any form of forced, compulsory or child labor.
We expect our suppliers to respect the human rights of their own employees and suppliers and to meet human rights standards that are consistent with ours.
To embed our commitment to protect and promote human rights, Echo will:
- Comply with all relevant laws and support international human rights standards
- Reflect our commitment to human rights in our policies and procedures
- Take steps to identify, prevent or address human rights impacts
- This includes integrating human rights into our risk management processes
- Enable employees and suppliers to report human rights concerns
- Regularly review and update our approach to human rights